Richterite's general body shape is somewhat humanoid, with six arms, two pairs which come from her shoulders and one pair coming from the sides of her stomach, and two pairs of legs.
She has wildly unkempt, light blue hair that lands at her shoulders, and a mask on top of her head, with two pair of eyes and plump lips. She has a second face on the other side of her body. Her gemstones are embedded in her forehead, chest, both upper palms and midriff.
She has pink-purplish skin, and an outfit with pointy shoulder pads, colored a very dark purple, teal-ish blue, light yellow, and light blue.
Richterite isn't "two-faced", but rather conflicted.
Richterite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Anatomy Manipulation: Richterite has "doll joints", body segments that have full rotation independent of the rest of her body.
- Telepathy: She has the ability to connect with another Gem's mind and sense the Gems nearby, an ability inherited from Albite.
- Night Vision: She has the ability to see in pitch black with her back eyes.
- Acrobatic Skills: Richterite can be very agile and flexible in battle.
- Weapon Proficiency: As a fusion of multiple Gems, Richterite is skilled in wielding a variety of weapons, such as Opal's bow, Sugilite's flail, Sardonyx's war hammer, and the base weapons of the Gems she is composed of.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Fire Breathing: Richterite is able to create a plume of fire from her lower mouth.
- Richterite looks two sided, can move in either direction and her main joints (head, chest, waist, legs) can all rotate like Sardonyx's waist. She looks like she would be slow and clumsy but everything actually moves like clockwork.
- Richterite has three functioning mouths, two on the front of her face, and another one on the back.
- She's bigger than a Diamond.
- Orthoclase's and Amethyst's gemstones aren't side by side like they are in Tiffany Stone because Richterite's torso is more elongated than hers, and so the gems have more room to space evenly down the middle.
- Richterite is a sodium calcium magnesium silicate mineral belonging to the amphibole group.
- Richterite crystals are long and prismatic, or prismatic to fibrous aggregate, or rock-bound crystals.
- Colors of richterite range from brown, grayish-brown, yellow, brownish- to rose-red, or pale to dark green.
- Richterite occurs in thermally metamorphosed limestones in contact metamorphic zones. It also occurs as a hydrothermal product in mafic igneous rocks, and in manganese-rish ore deposits.
| Albite's gemstone is located on her midriff. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|
|Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.|
|Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.|
|Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.|
|Sapphire's gemstone is located on the palm of her right hand, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.|