Prehnite has bright electric yellow-green skin, lemon-lime upward-styled hair, four eyes, two of which have black pupils, and the other two with bright green pupils, and a pointed nose. She has a thin build with four arms, a round chest, thin waist, and thick hips. Her gemstones are embedded in her forehead.
She wears a white it top with a pine green neck-piece, neon green shoulder straps, and a four-pointed electric yellow-green star on her chest. She wears pine green shorts with neon green bordering, and pine green armbands on each of her arms. She wears neon green glasses, pine green thigh-high socks with four pointed stars on the knees, and white slippers with neon green heels.
KJD describes her as a genius "know-it-all" with a bad habit of coming across as condescending, but is really just a caring sweetheart nerd underneath.
Prehnite is also some kind of a "space hacker".
Prehnite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Ferrokinesis: Prehnite has control over Peridot's ability to control metal.
- Spear Proficiency: she can summon pearl's spear
- Dual Wielding: prehnite is capable of wielding dual spears in battle, implying she is ambidextrous.
- Energy Projection : Prehnite can fire arrow-like blasts of energy from the tip of her spear. This can be done as rapid-fire or charged to unleash a more powerful blast.
- Enhanced Photo-kinesis: She can combine Peridot and Pearl's Photo-kinesis in a powerful mode of Pho-tokinesis.
- Prehnite is an inosilicate of calcium and aluminium with the formula: Ca2Al(AlSi3O10)(OH)2.
- Though not a zeolite, prehnite is found associated with minerals such as datolite, calcite, apophyllite, stilbite, laumontite, and heulandite in veins and cavities of basaltic rocks.
- It was first described in 1788 for an occurrence in the Karoo dolerites of Cradock, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa.
- It was named for Colonel Hendrik Von Prehn (1733–1785), commander of the military forces of the Dutch colony at the Cape of Good Hope from 1768 to 1780.
| Peridot's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It has facets around the edge, but they are hidden behind her skin, making it appear smooth surfaced.
|Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.|