Orthoclase is a defective Gem, and an original character created by KJD.
Orthoclase has lemon yellow skin,faded yellow hair with bangs covering her left eye, and two eyes with bronze irises and no pupils. She has a thin build with a flat chest, thin waist, and thin hips. Her gemstone is embedded in her left leg.
She wears a goldenrod bodysuit with a bronze neck piece. She is barefoot.
Nothing is known about Orthoclase's personality yet.
Orthoclase possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Orthoclase is an off color Gem.
- Unlike other Orthclases, she is twiggy and has slow reflexes.
- Orthoclase, or orthoclase feldspar (endmember formula KAlSi3O8), is an important tectosilicate mineral which forms igneous rock.
- The name is from the Ancient Greek for "straight fracture," because its two cleavage planes are at right angles to each other.
- It is a type of potassium feldspar, also known as K-feldspar. The gem known as moonstone is largely composed of orthoclase.
- Orthoclase is a common constituent of most granites and other felsic igneous rocks and often forms huge crystals and masses in pegmatite.
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her left leg. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|