Moonstone has a light blue complexion, shoulder-length, off-white hair shaved on the right side of her head, a long nose, and four light-blue eyes with yellow accents, two of which feature navy sclera. She has a tall, lean figure and a slightly off-center smile, according to her model sheet. The eyes with navy sclera are located on the back of her head and are often closed when not in use. Her gemstones are located on her chest and midriff.
She wears a long, white, sleeveless tunic with light blue and yellow banding on the edges, navy tights, and gold anklets. The top part of the tunic is open so it more closely resembles an open vest. There is a light blue, light cyan, and yellow sash around her waist, tied in a neat, geometric bow in the back. Her tights have cutouts, allowing her heels and toes to show.
As a fusion, Moonstone is the embodiment of a selfless and deeply caring relationship, she's confident and happy just to be herself. She is everything good about them both, they bring out the best in each other. Moonstone is very confident in themselves and just really enjoys being together. Albite and Orthoclase's relationship is good but they got some mad personal and self-esteem issues.
She's basically a pacifist and avoids fighting whenever possible; she can defend herself but the only thing that would make her fight to stop herself from being shattered. She can be naive and too trusting sometimes.
It isn't common that Moonstone shows her mean, scary side, but she's definitely capable of it in the right situation.
KJD stated that Albite and Orthoclase, as Moonstone would be a femme fatale and make everyone else flattered.
Moonstone possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Fusions with canon Gems Edit
- When fused with Pearl, they form Opalite.
- When fused with Amethyst, they from Tiffany Stone.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Steven, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Hemimorphite.
- When fused with Peridot, they form Chrysoprase.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Maxixe.
- When fused with Ruby, they form Bixbite.
- When fused with Jasper, they form Peach Aventurine.
- When fused with Bismuth, they form Spectrolite.
- When fused with Holly Blue Agate, they form Blue Lace Agate.
- When fused with Aquamarine, they form Ajoite.
- When fused with Topaz, they form Chrysoberyl.
- When fused with Padparadscha, they form Morganite.
- When fused with Rhodonite, they form Lepidolite.
- When fused with the Rutile Twins, they form Rubellite.
- When fused with Fluorite, they form Jelly Opal.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Dragon Vein Agate.
- When fused with Rose Quartz and Pearl, they form Kornerupine.
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Pearl, they form Richterite.
Fusions with KJD's Gems Edit
- When fused with Jade, they form Seraphinite
Fusions with fanon Gems Edit
- When fused with Ice, they form Selenite.
- When fused with Covellite, they form Mystic Topaz.
- When fused with Tahitian Pearl, they form Opalite.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Telepathy: She has the ability to connect with another Gem's mind and sense the Gems nearby, an ability inherited from Albite.
- Night Vision: She has the ability to see in pitch black with her back eyes.
- Acrobatic Skills: Moonstone can be very agile and flexible in battle.
Once the Gems know that she isn't a threat they would get along pretty well, along with Garnet, they'd probably just chill. They wouldn't really talk a lot, but have more of an unspoken fusion comradary.
Lapis and Peridot would probably both be a little iffy on Moonstone at first, but get used to her pretty quick. Because of Moonstone's telepathy she can tell if she's starting to annoy people and then react accordingly, and this would probably happen if she's talking too much around someone like Lapis Lazuli when she just wants quiet, so Moonstone would shut up, not because she's reading her mind but more just getting a general sense of increasing annoyance.
After disobeying the orders of their commander, Citrine, Albite and Orthoclase were trapped in a prison cell for thousands of years. They were able to get out of there, and they're currently living on the planet they were left by, fused as Moonstone.
- All of the drawings portraying Moonstone interacting with the Crystal Gems are purely hypothetical, as she is currently stranded on the planet Albite and Orthoclase were left by.
- She's an off color Gem.
- If Moonstone were a human, her name would be Marama.
- Marama means "moon" in Māori.
- Her favorite real life game would be Kingdom Hearts.
- Moonstone's Myers-Briggs personality is ENFP.
- If Moonstone lived on Earth, she wouldn't eat anything, just drink.
- Moonstone's zodiac sign is Cancer, which is meant for those who were born from June 22th to July 22th.
- Moonstone has a British accent.
- Moonstone is a sodium potassium aluminium silicate, with the chemical formula (Na,K)AlSi3O8.
- Its name is derived from a visual effect, or sheen, caused by light diffraction within a micro-structure consisting of a regular succession of feldspar layers.
- Moonstone has been used in jewelry for centuries, including ancient civilizations. The Romans admired moonstone, as they believed it was born from solidified rays of the moon.
- Both the Romans and Greeks associated Moonstone with their lunar deities. In more recent history, the moonstone became popular during the Art Nouveau period; French goldsmith René Lalique and many others created a large quantity of jewelry using this stone.
- Moonstone is composed of two feldspar species, orthoclase and albite. The two species are intermingled. Then, as the newly formed mineral cools, the intergrowth of orthoclase and albite separates into stacked, alternating layers. When light falls between these thin, flat layers, it scatters in many directions producing the phenomenon called adularescence.
| Albite's gemstone is located on her midriff. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|