Madeira Citrine has bright yellow skin and short orange hair that cover the upper part of her face and eyes. She appears to have a small gap in her teeth and has plump lips. Her gemstone is embedded in her right shoulder.
She wears a typical Homeworld uniform with an orange insignia on it. The top is brown while the collar and the pants are brown. She wears orange boots with brown tops.
She's defective, being a bit shorter than Crystal Gem Amethyst. 
KJD describes her as mostly playful.
I'm glad we found each other. I don't even think I could even imagine not having you here.
|—Madeira Citrine to Chevron Amethyst|
However their fusion is not permanent. Sometimes Ametrine feels alone so she unfuses and both Madeira and Chevron can chill together. 
- Citrine is a joyful stone with bright energy which lights up many aspects of lives of those who work with it
- Citrine is well known in crystal work as a success and prosperity stone to the point that it is called the "Success Stone."
- Citrine is said to promote and manifest success and abundance in all areas, and in many ways.
- Citrine is particularly used to promote success in business if used in the cash box of a shop, carried or worn, earning it another nickname, "Merchant's Stone."
- Citrine is a solar plexus chakra stone used metaphysically to increase, magnify and clarify personal power and energy. This increased personal power can be used for the focused intent of the individual, as it brings will power as well.
- Citrine is a fabulous stone to use to combat negative energy of any kind by breaking them up and dissipating them. It is helpful to clear unwanted energies from the environment, whether it be home, office, car, or other space indoors or out.
- Citrine is also a stone that brings hope.
- Since citrine eliminates negative energies, it is good for protection in general and helps bring stability energetically.
|[[File:|100px|thumb|center]]||Madeira Citrine's gemstone is located on her right shoulder, featuring an hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid. Its overall shape is circular.|