Thought you two looked like you needed a hand... or four.
Dianite has soft blue skin, four eyes with soft blue irises and black pupils, a pointed nose, thin lips, and sky blue hair with light blue highlights. She has a thin build with four arms a small chest, a thin waist, and small hips. Her gemstones are embedded in her back and forehead.
She wears a kimono-style robe with loose-fitting sleeves with blue bordering and a dark blue shoulder and neckline. She wears a light blue dress with a long, cream ribbon, an off-white waistband, dark blue midsection, and a four-pointed star on her chest. She wears footless dark blue socks with thin cream bordering.
Dianite is described as having a serene personality, which reflects Pearl's confidence and Lapis Lazuli's lack of motivation. She's also very overprotective, as KJD herself has stated, "an overprotective mama bear."
Dianite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Spear Proficiency: Dianite has great skill when wielding Pearl's spear.
- Trident Proficiency: Dianite can summon her own trident that appears similar to Pearl's spear.
- Energy Projection: Dianite can fire arrow-like blasts of energy from the tip of her spear. This can be done as rapid-fire, or charged to unleash a more powerful blast. In Attack the Light, this ability is named "Fireball".
Unique Abilities Edit
- Hydrokinesis: Dianite has control over Lapis Lazuli's hydrokinesis.
- Flight: She can use her hydrokinesis to summon water wings and fly.
- Minor Marine Telepathy: Dianite can control to minor scale all marine life with her voice
If Dianite and Sugilite met, she wouldn't try to out-sass Sugilite, as she's smart and would realise it's pointless. However, they would "butt heads" a bit.
- KJD couldn't decide if her name was whether Dianite, Angelite, or Rainbow Moonstone, so she chose a pallete that would fit for all of them.
- She, however, decided to call her Dianite.
- KJD gave her four arms and four eyes because she figured she'd be less stable than both Opal and Rainbow Quartz. As Malachite has both eyes and extra limbs too, she thought incorporating that but as a more stable form would be nice.
- Dianite is an amphibole rich rock that is often called 'Blue Jadeite' or 'Siberian Blue Jade' because of the similarity of its structure to that of Nephrite.
- It was discovered in 1997 in the same part of Russia as Charoite and was named after the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Dianite is particularly supportive to those of us who feel hurried, anxious, stressed or simply overwhelmed.
- It is an uplifting stone and can help us to remain cool and calm, especially in stressful situations.
- It also helps to relieve anger and frustration. It also helps us to the situation from another perspective, keeping you protected and not allowing to get bogged down in any tragedies that live often throws at you.
| Pearl's gemstone is located on her forehead. It is smooth.
|Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located on her back. It is smooth and shaped like a teardrop.|