Chevron Amethyst has bright lilac skin with white markings. She has long light lavender hair and lavender eyes with pupils. Her gemstone is embedded in her left shoulder.
She wears a typical Homeworld uniform with a purple diamond insignia. The top is mauve colored while the collar and the pants are black. She also wears dark mauve boots with dark purple points.
She's defective. This explains why her body type is not as stout and strong as the other Quartzes but more skinny and shorter.
She's as tall as a Pearl. 
KJD describes her as caring meaning that she's really protective towards her loved ones. 
Madeira Citrine Edit
Madeira Citrine and Chevron Amethyst have a queerplatonic relationship. They found the rest of themselves in each other and decided to fuse together to feel complete. However when they do is not something permanent. Sometimes Ametrine feels alone so she decides to unfuse so Madeira and Chevron can chill together. 
- Amethyst is the birthstone for those who are born in February or for the zodiacal sign of Pisces and Aquarius.
- Amethyst is the national gemstone of Uruguay
- The amethyst is assigned to the planet Neptune.
- Amethyst belongs to the macrocrystalline branch of quartz and owes its violet/purple color to iron and aluminum impurities.
- Like other varieties of macrocrystalline quartz, amethyst has transparent to translucent clarity and a vitreous luster.
- Amethyst stones are often associated with the Greek/Roman god Dionysus/Bacchus, god of wine, intoxication, madness, and agriculture.
- This could be the reason behind her impulsive and self-indulgent nature.
- Since amethyst was considered an antidote against drunkenness, many wine goblets were carved from amethyst stone. Still to this day, violet-purple amethyst is a symbol of sobriety.
- Amethyst owes its color to iron and aluminum impurities. The colors range from purple and violet to pale red-violet.
- Without such coloring agents, amethyst would simply be transparent, ordinary colorless quartz.
- So-called green amethyst is produced by heat treatment, but since amethyst is defined by its purple color, green amethyst is not considered to be a true amethyst.
|[[File:|100px|thumb|center]]||Chevron Amethyst's gemstone is located on her left shoulder, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid. Its overall shape is circular.|