I'll handle any problems myself when we land. It's been a while since I've stretched my legs.
Bumblebee Agate is a Homeworld Gem, and an original character created by KJD.
Bumblebee Agate has deep orange skin, pointed cream hair, plum lips, and one eye with a golden iris and a black pupil. She has a moderately thick build with a slightly round chest, a thick waist, and slightly thick thighs. Her gemstone is embedded where her left eye would otherwise be.
She wears a honey yellow top with a Yellow Diamond symbol, a triangular cutout at the bottom, pointed shoulder pads, and short chocolate sleeves. She has a chocolate waist and bronze pants with a V waistline. She has black fluff around her neck, white, elbow-length gloves, and white calf-high heels.
Bumblebee Agate possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Flail Chain Proficiency: Bumblebee Agate can summon a flail chain and is very skilled with it.
- Weighted Whip Proficiency: Her flail chain can extend to be used as a weighted whip.
- Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterised by its fineness of grain and brightness of color.
- Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks.
- Most agates occur as nodules in volcanic rocks or ancient lavas, in former cavities produced by volatiles in the original molten mass, which were then filled, wholly or partially, by siliceous matter deposited in regular layers upon the walls.
|Bumblebee Agate's gemstone is located where her left eye would otherwise be. It is smooth.|